Headgear for Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
The Fisher Paykel Eson 2 replacement headgear attaches to the mask frame through easy clip hooks to hold the mask securely in place on your head. The Eson 2 headgear gives you multiple ways to achieve the perfect fit, including the ability to stretch the mask over your head. This allows you to maintain the same fit night after night without having to readjust when putting on your mask
Over time, facial oils from your hair and skin can build-up and cause loss of elasticity and mask leaks. If you notice any of these symptoms, it may be time to replace your headgear to ensure effective sleep therapy.
Please Note: This Headgear is only compatible with the Fisher Paykel Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask and will not work with any other mask.
Optimal Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-2 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.