Backup Power Supply Battery Pilot-12-Lite from Medistrom (Z2 & Dreamstation, Dreamstation 2 (CPAP/BiPAP models)
The Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite Battery can be used as a permanent backup power device, you can rest assured that If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will not be interrupted, it will drive power from your Pilot-12 Lite Battery. You won't be woke up in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running!
The New Medistrom Pilot-12 Lite Battery is used as a Portable Travel CPAP Battery that will help you receive CPAP therapy while traveling. Great for remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled.
This battery can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. Power all your important electronic devices including mobile phones, tablets and cameras as it will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
NOTE: Do you have a newer Dreamstation 2 or Z2 travel CPAP machine? Adapter cables will be needed to power those machines models from the Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery Pack. Adapter cables are sold on this site.
Pilot-12 Lite FeaturesCan be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common 12V PAP Devices:
- -Philips Respironics DreamStation
- -Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 (*Cable Kits sold separately)
- -Philips Respironics System One S60
- -DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and II
- -HDM Z2* (*Cable Kits sold separately)
- -1 YEAR WARRANTY
- -Built-in LED Flashlight
- -FAA Compliant
- -Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)
Included With This Purchase
- -Pilot-12 Lite Battery
- -Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation/ System One S60
- -Fabric Carrying Case
- -Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- -Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- BATTERY RUN TIME:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.