Backup Power Supply Battery Pilot-24-Lite from Medistrom (For ResMed Airsense/Aircurve CPAP/BiPAP models)
The all-new versatile Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery can be used as a permanent backup power supply or a portable travel battery for common V CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices. In addition, it can be used as a portable charging station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras. The Pilot-24 Lite ensures that your important devices like your CPAP machine continue to receive power even during a power outage. You can rest assured that you won't wake up in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running: the Pilot-24 Lite is a reliable backup power supply. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will pull power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
The Pilot-24 is a must-have for camping or going off the grid where there is no power and you want to take your CPAP machine. The battery provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. It will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices, too.
The new revolutionary Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP battery gives you the peace of mind that you deserve wherever your travels take you! As a battery and backup power supply that runs many kinds of 24v PAP devices, it gives you the ability to not only sleep carefree at home or away but also keeps important electronics running, including mobile phones, tablets, and similar items
NOTE: Do you have a Resmed Airsense 11 machine? Adapter cables will be needed to power your AirSense 11 Series CPAP machine from the Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery Pack. Adapter cables are sold on this site. Medistrom Pilot–24 Lite Battery and Backup Power Supply Features and Benefits:
- Compatible With a Wide Variety of CPAP Machines From Popular Brands
- Power Your CPAP Device All Night Long
- FAA–Approved for In-Flight Use
- No Extra Equipment Required to Power Your AirMini
- Charges Portable Electronic Devices
- Includes Built-In LED Flashlight
Compatible With a Wide Variety of CPAP Machines From Popular Brands
The Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with the following machines:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9
- 3B Medical Luna
- Apex Medical iCH
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go
- ResMed AirCurve VAuto
- ResMed AirCurve S
An adapter kit from CPAP.com is required for the 3B Medical Luna and the Philips Respironics DreamStation Go. The battery will not work with the AirCurve or AirCurve ST models of the ResMed AirCurve VAuto and the ResMed AirCurve S.
Power Your CPAP Device All Night Long Designed to power compatible devices all night long, the Medistrom Pilot–24 can power your CPAP equipment for up to 10 hours or more in almost any environment or condition. Factors that impact run time include machine type, pressure setting, the use of a heated hose or humidifier, and the current altitude. The Pilot 24 can be used both as a portable CPAP battery or as a permanent power backup device, ensuring your CPAP therapy never goes uninterrupted due to a power outage.
No Extra Equipment Required to Power Your AirMini Unlike other solutions for powering the AirMini, the Pilot-24 Lite powers your device without inverters or adapters. Simply use the included attachment to connect your CPAP machine so you can hit the trail, take to the skies, or use the device as a backup battery.
Charge a Phone or Tablet From the Same Device that Powers Your CPAP Equipment Going off–grid? In addition to providing backup power for CPAP machines, the Pilot–24 can be used as a portable charging station, allowing you to charge your mobile device through the built-in USB port to get the most out of your trip.
Includes Built-In LED Flashlight The Pilot-24 Lite features a built–in flashlight so you can quickly find a phone, keys, book, or whatever you need while in the dark. This feature is especially useful during a camping trip or power outage!
- Charge Capacity: 95Wh
- Power Cell Type: LG rechargeable lithium-ion cells
- Rated Input: 24V, 60W (NORMAL), 90W (MAX), uses CPAP machine power supply for input voltage and can be 110 - 240 volts.
- Rated Output: DC 24V, 3.75A
- USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
- Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles & 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Casing: Aluminum
- LCD Display: None
- Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
- Recharge time: 2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter)
- FAA Compliant: Yes
- BATTERY RUN TIME:1-2 Nights Depending on Settings. Lower pressure settings will increase run times and higher pressure settings will decrease run times. To maximize battery life with your sleep therapy device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable or minimize comfort features like EPR, C-Flex, A-Flex, Z-Breathe, etc. (Average)
- RECHARGE TIME: 2-3 Hours Per Battery (Typical Per Battery)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.