Serving the northeast Ohio, our showroom is fully stocked with all types of CPAP therapy products, providing you the opportunity to come in and see the products before making a purchase. We have the latest masks and machines on the market, but if you don’t see what you want, we can order it for you!
6629 Engle Road, Suite 106
Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130
Monday to Friday: 10:30 AM -4:30 PM
Saturday: By appointment only
High Insurance Deductibles?
Paying Too Much Out of Pocket?
Call CPAP EquipSource First
We offer the lowest prices on CPAP machines and supplies. We also work closely with truckers with no insurance or high insurance deductibles.
Talk To Us About:
• Affordable Home Sleep Apnea Testing
• Home and Travel Sized CPAP Machines
• CPAP Supplies
• Routine Compliance Downloads
Are you ready for your DOT Physical? Our trained staff can download data from SD card or CPAP Machine and send it to your doctor or employer to verify your compliance for $34.95 per download.
If you hold a CDL, or are required by your employer or doctor to be tested for sleep apnea, contact CPAP EquipSource at 1-833-285-0660 for all of your testing and therapy treatment needs.
CPAP or BiPAP Download Services
We will download the memory from your machine and provide you with a detail sheet for your review as well as your next appointment with your sleep physician. This report will give you vital information for you to review with your doctor to ensure you are receiving proper CPAP therpay as well as ensuring you are receiving maximum benefit. Reports will vary based on the manufacturer of your CPAP or BiPAP (Bi-Level) machine. Most of the machine will allow you to review the following;
• Therapy usage (time used at therpaeutic pressure)
• Average Daily Usage
• Days used
• Days used greater than 4 hours (4 hours of use per night is the benchmark for a patient being compliant)
• AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index) which is used to determine whether the machine is working appropriately at the settings. An AHI of less than 5 on a CPAP machine or BiPAP machine is considered good.
• Leak (this information allows us to see if your mask is leaking too much which could effect how much you are benfiting from your CPAP machine or BiPAP machine) Leak rates vary on style of mask.
• Daily breakdown of usage
• Daily breakdown of AHI
• Daily breakdown of Leak
CPAP EquipSource is a cash only medical distributor and does not accept insurance assignment and is not a participating provider with any insurance companies. Purchasing through us often cheaper than your copay and deductible through insurance or renting a machine. Check with your private insurer to see if they will reimburse you directly for the purchase. Medicare, Medicaid and other government run healthcare programs will not reimburse customers for out of pocket purchases.