Try Before You Buy - Ideal For Travel & More!
Portable oxygen concentrators are the latest technology for oxygen therapy users. They are the perfect solution for peoople who want the freedom that comes with a small, lightweight and affordable portable oxygen solution in a lightweight mobile unit.
With our Inogen One Rental Program, you can "try before you buy," and find out if portable oxygen is right for you. Our rental program is also ideal for those who need a short-term portable oxygen solution.
If you need to rent a portable oxygen concentrator and you need one that offers a higher liter flow setting, lightweight and with a long-lasting battery, the Inogen One G5 would meet your needs perfectly.
The Inogen G5 weighs less than 5 pounds with the single battery and comes with a carry bag with an adjustable strap that can be worn over your shoulder. The single battery will last up to 4 1/2 hours at a setting of 2lpm. The available double battery will last up to 10 hours on a setting of 2lpm as well. For oxygen users on 3lpm the double battery will last 6 1/ hours and at 4lpm you will get 4 ½ hours of portable oxygen use from the Inogen.
The Inogen One G5Rental Package includes the unit with single battery, AC power supply, DC power cable, carry bag, cannula and manual. You can rent additional batteries if needed.
If you need a portable oxygen concentrator that is truly lightweight and your liter flow is 1-3lpm, the Inogen One G4 would certainly meet your needs.
The Inogen G4 weighs 3 pounds with the double battery and comes with a carry bag with an adjustable strap that can be worn over your shoulder. The double battery will last up to 4 1/2 hours at a setting of 2lpm. For oxygen users on 3lpm….the double battery will provide 2 1/2 hours of portable oxygen.
The Inogen One G4 Rental Package includes the unit with double battery, AC power supply, DC power cable, carry bag, cannula and manual. You can rent additional batteries if needed.
$250.00 WEEKLY RATE (7-day minimum rental period required)
• Unit Only: $250 (7 day rental)
• Unit with 1 Extra Battery: $320
• Unit with 2 Extra Batteries: $390
• Unit with 3 Extra Batteries: $460
Rental Agreement Requirements
- Requires a major credit card and deposit of $1,500.00 to rent.
- Copy of valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Copy of patients oxygen order.
- Credit will be issued back to cc used to rent device minus the incurred rental charges.
- Additional rental days between 8 to 14 days will automatically be billed at $250.00 per week using the credit card on file.
- Additional shipping fees will be applied for FED-X/UPS overnight freight and return charges.
- Delivery and device pickup charge of $75.00 (each way) if delivered/picked within 30 miles of the CPAP EquipSource Middleburg Hts, Ohio office.
All rental charges minus taxes will be credited back to customer if a new Inogen portable oxygen concentrator is purchased after the rental period.
Call 1-440-625-0660 for more information. You can send an email to email@example.com or via or secured fax line at 1-866-763-9505.
CPAP EquipSource is a cash only medical distributor and does not accept insurance assignment and is not a participating provider with any insurance companies. Purchasing through us often cheaper than your copay and deductible through insurance or renting a machine. Check with your private insurer to see if they will reimburse you directly for the purchase. Medicare, Medicaid and other government run healthcare programs will not reimburse customers for out of pocket purchases.